Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Operation: Cute Hiney

Okay, we're into our second week of no sugar, fast food, soda, or cheesy goodness. The first week was killer. I had a headache for 3 days straight and I was lusting after Ben and Jerry. (It's ice cream, people!)

I'm slowly getting used to snacking on fruit, almonds, low sodium pretzels and gum. Yes, gum is a genius way to curb your eating when you're not really hungry. When I feel like eating the walls because I want a french fry, I have a stick of gum and wait it out.

My plan was going pretty well until my husband sent me this to show me where we could go after our sugar hiatus ended:


Where's the damn gum?

1 comment:

Sarah Bessey said...

We have a place like that here in Vancouver as well. AND I LOVE IT!!!! *sigh* I'm going to have to get started on the Canadian version of "Operation Cute Hiney" as well.....