I love photography.
Imagine my thrill when Erin Conrad asked my husband and me to do a photo shoot at the grocery store. She asked the right people to come along: stares do not embarrass us, management does not scare us and I'll pose by coffee creamer any day!
Before you look, I would like to make a few points:
1. I always have on lipstick, curl my hair and wear high heels when I go grocery shopping. Naturally.
2. She asked me to actually sit in the shopping cart for a fun picture, but my jeans were so tight I was afraid I would give the nice shoppers at Reasors an inappropriate show. That's why I'm just standing on it....
3. I have been craving Lucky Charms for 3 days now. Oh, Lucky Charms...I want you.
4. My husband has not gone grocery shopping in 5 years; I have no idea what he was inspecting on the eggs.
5. The Mommy in me took over when I saw organic quinoa. Erin was very patient while I had a moment with the whole grain selection. It's very strange what excites me these days....
You can see the shots here