Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love and Hate

Being 2 has brought out my little guy's personality. I thought I would jot down a few things he's particularly passionate about....

Loves

Getting in my bed at 6...every morning
Gummy vitamins, "chippies" and large quantities of ketchup
Spitting on the carpet
Peeing in the bathtub
Electric toothbrushes and excessive toothpaste
Using every spoon in my house as a guitar
Electrical outlets
Greasy, processed food
Puppies, puppies, puppies

Hates
Being in his brand new toddler bed
Being banned from the stove, oven and electrical outlets
Getting in trouble for spitting on the carpet
Peeing in the potty
Vacuuming
Sharing with girls
Wholesome, homemade food





*Favorite thing ever: Having a "drive" and touching every single button.

1 comment:

Craig said...

My list is actually not that different.