Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Toddler School: Part III

Toddler school continues. I say "school" very loosely. It usually involves coloring, a number to learn and several corrections to the little boy to please-sit-on-your-bottom.

I decided to tackle the number "2." Since they are both 2, I thought this was an excellent way to blend academics with real-life-situations. I even threw in markers to make it extra special!

(I am a former teacher and life-long nerd.)

This was their response:


*Notice she is using one marker at a time, tracing her "2's" and keeping her marks on the paper....


*He found it more academic to paint himself, taste the marker and leave all the caps off.

Lesson finished....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've gotta find those colors he can use in the bath. It would keep him from peeing in the water. oxoxo Granny p.s. Ok, I lied about the peeing part....