Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Staying at Home


A thought occurred to me today: my brain needs more than housework and childcare. Every stay-at-home mom I've encountered has had a similar frustration, so I know I'm not the only one that loves my baby like mad but would still like to do something a little more creative than trying to change a dirty diaper while he tries to play in his poo. (Yes, it does require the same amount of creativity and willpower I had to exert in the professional arena...)

Maybe it's time to start my elite, all-women's, crime-fighting team. We would wear leather pants. Stretchy, of course, to accommodate post-pregnancy problem areas.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

please tell me I get to help design those costumes. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes, this can happen- I am so excited...make your dream come true. "I pity the fool"... that should run against your team of ladies if the posted picture you have is any indication of the atire you all will be wearing on your missions!!!
Kick boxing is in order and killer dogs a must!!!
auntie phil

Jamie said...

I like the red hair. I'll bet Trait does too.

TClayton said...

I say GO FOR IT!!