Thursday, December 3, 2009

Behind the Camera

I've been a camera nerd ever since studying with a professional back in college. Last Christmas, I was finally able to buy a Canon Rebel digital camera; it's changed my life. It's my baby. It goes where I go. I have literally growled at my child when he tries to touch it.

Every once in awhile, I get asked to do family pictures- which I love. It's a win/win situation because I get beauty product money and they get pictures. And, I get to hang with little dudes like this:



He made me want to have another one...and then I remembered the first trimester.

But, oh, look at this little boy and his Momma...



and the beautiful, blue-eyed family...



and this is when I pushed it too far....


*Get me out of the stupid leaves, haven't you done enough to me Crazy Camera Lady!?!

No comments: