Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Linkage

I love reading blogs as much as I love writing. Here are a few faves that really stood out to me this week:

My college buddy has 2 little girls, and she chronicled their "Daddy Dates." Made me cry. And want a girl.
Bessert of Life

Because I should really do this. I cannot use my pregnancy/breast-feeding excuse anymore.
Moms are for Everyone!

I adore her. She makes me want to move in next door...alas, Canada is too far from Granny. Anyway, she's taking on a whole foods challenge that is truly inspiring.
Emerging Mummy Part I Part II

This gal is pure spunk. And I will make my family do one of these.
Coal Creek Farm

This is where I get delusional and think I can go whip these up for V-Day.
Bakerella

Enjoy, friends!

2 comments:

Sarah Bessey said...

Thanks for the link, friend! I appreciate your kind words very much (especially this week!). Love you!

Casey said...

I am so honored :))) I LOVE your writing....hilarious and always entertaining!! Its fun (and therapeutic) to share my stories and to get to read all of yours!