Laughing at celebrity moms is my guilty pleasure. New-mommy cluelessness and lots of money have humorous results; especially when they design a nursery.
Allow me to introduce one such celebrity baby nursery:
Let's be clear that this room has never actually housed a real baby yet. When it does, the inevitable will occur:
1. A diaper will leak poo on that lovely, plush rug. It will always look a little yellow.
2. Cutesy knick-nacks will be shoved up a nose or worse, put down their pants for safekeeping.
3. Don't let them actually sit on that chair. Dirty hinies have no respect!
4. Hello sparkling windows, allow me to introduce peanut butter. With a booger or two thrown in.
5. That footstool is perfect for trying to reach the shiny chandelier for a good swing. Or giving it a good try, anyway.
Maybe I'm just bitter that I couldn't afford and all-white designer nursery for this little guy:
Then again, maybe that was for the best.